з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 22 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Administrator to join our professional sincere and vibrant team.
If you are keen to ensure high-level administrative support to clinical project teams, be involved in document management, active communication, and in-house quality control of multi-center international clinical trials of novel pharmaceuticals - you may be just the person we are looking for!
This is a junior position in the department with further opportunities for professional growth.
Office-based, up to 30 hours per week, in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Excellent command of Georgian and English
- University Degree, Degree in Linguistics or Life Science is a plus
- At least a year of prior clerical/administrative experience
- Prior experience in the Clinical Research industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to do paperwork
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications
- Flexibility, with “can-do” attitude and eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining databases and tracking systems
- Work with big amount of documents, including their compiling, procurement, processing, translation and filing
- Communication with company departments and external parties
- Communication point for hospitals participating in the clinical research projects
- Receiving and routing all mails and incoming calls
- Assistance with meeting arrangements
- Preparation of draft agendas and minutes of project review meetings
- Maintaining departmental calendars and schedules
- Providing secretarial support, photocopying, shredding
Make the right call and take your career to a whole new level. Join the company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success.