Sales Development Specialist is responsible for directly interacting with customers for the purpose of providing fast, friendly service and get the results.
Daily activities include:
- Work with clients to sell IPTV products with prior attention to goals fulfillment
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all the products, financing options, and promotions, including what is offered by the competition
- Follow up after each sale with customers to ensure satisfaction and potential referrals
- Maintain all sales tracking in CRM system
- Engage in business development
Sales Development Specialist must have natural diplomatic skills, tact, and patience to deal with all kinds of situations or customers. The good news is that we have many happy customers!
Required skills and experience:
- Prior sales experience (1 year+) is required
- Previous work with sales pipeline and understanding of the art and science of sale are required
- Must be fluent in English and Russian
- Be people-oriented, self-motivated, dependable
- Be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus
- Has great communication, listening skills, and positive attitude
- Be flexible with schedule
- Know computers, networks, and CRM software
- University degree is recommended but is not necessary
- It's a big plus if you read Delivering Happiness by Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh
Benefits are awaiting you:
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Flexible schedule and working hours
- Work from ANYWHERE around the world
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.