Требуемый опыт работы:
Полная занятость, полный день
- Management of products registration process, renewal and variation;
- Approval process of pharmaceutical products according to Georgian legal requirements, corporate legal and ethical norms;
- Conducting of registration / renewal / variation process for certain part of the portfolio;
- Quality control & certification questions of company products;
- Products launch coordination;
- Taking measures contributing to the protection of intellectual property rights of the company;
- Taking part in the process of internal and external approvals (permissions) of promotional materials;
- Cooperation with regulatory team.
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs not less than 2 years;
- Higher education (medical, pharmaceutical, regulatory);
- Presence of scientific background (medical, pharmaceutical, regulatory);
- Business education (preferable);
- English language - at least Upper-intermediate and Russian language skills;
- Pro-activity, teamwork orientation, decision making and time management skills.
- Work in large international company;
- Opportunities of career growth and professional development;
- Additional training;
- Compensation package.
Regulatory affairsRegulatory Authorities relationshipsNegotiation skillsВедение переговоровTime management